Hydrotherapy should be the first line of treatment for those who are:
- Wanting to improve joint strength and mobility
- Suffering from chronic stiffness and or soreness
- Unable to work out comfortably in a gym
Hydrotherapy utilizes the properties of water including buoyancy, hydrostatic pressure and temperature. This makes exercising much easier and gentler on your body when compared to a land based program.
What will LifeCare Frankston do for you?
- We will complete a one on one assessment
- Create a treatment plan by setting goals and timeframes
- Provide a tailored hydrotherapy program for you to follow in the pool
- Provide close supervision during every hydrotherapy session
- Progress your exercises and make adjustments where needed
What do you need to do to be a part of our hydrotherapy program?
- Call our receptionists on 9770-2343 and make a time for your hydrotherapy assessment
with one of our physiotherapists
of Hydrotherapy include (not limited to):
- Increased mobility
- Improving muscular strength/endurance
- Improving cardiovascular fitness
- Pain relief
- Muscular relaxation
- Low impact exercise for arthritic joints
- Social interaction
(private health rebates apply)